Thanks to the enthusiastic response to the newsletter, I’ve decided to continue the venture throughout the offseason. Starting on Jan. 15, 2019, I’ll be publishing every other week until the beginning of training camp in late July.
The newsletters will include player analysis via the All-22, free agent scouting reports, all the latest news, hot takes, draft previews and a draft review.
Here are some of the things I either tweeted or wrote in a blog post last offseason:
- Oren Burks’ college tape is unimpressive
- Packers should wait until November to extend Aaron Rodgers.
- Jimmy Graham has really slowed down and won’t be a difference maker
- Justin McCray isn’t a starting caliber right guard
- Byron Bell can’t play tackle
- Randall Cobb should be released and replaced by Donte Moncrief
- Muhammad Wilkerson won’t offer much as a pass rusher
- Tyler Lancaster and Alex Light are two of five UDFAs to keep an eye on
- Reggie Gilbert’s impressive preseason won’t translate to the regular season
- Kyler Fackrell is a solid No. 3 outside linebacker
- Kentrell Brice has no business starting at safety
- Mason Crosby is grossly overpaid and should be replaced
A donation of $15 is the cost of an offseason subscription. It also gets you access to the private twitter account and fan forum. Please click the button below to donate. If you want to see a sample of what you may have missed during the season, click here.
Thanks for your support over the years – some of you have been with me for more than a decade – and I hope you enjoy the newsletter. Feel free to send feedback and let me know what you’d like to see in the newsletter once the offseason begins.